updated: 8/20/2013 1:35:23 AM
- can be used to distort any area of an image.
- creates a 3d raised-effect within the selected area.
- effect places a shadow around the inside edge of your selection.
- plug-in converts a colour image into a greyscale image.
- improves the differentiation of depth in your image on landscape images, and for portrait work it slightly darkens the colour of skin and lips.
- generates shape patterns that are ideal for use with channels.
- generates digital lightning ‘forks’ on your images.
- add a glowing halo to a selected area of your image, use the Halo plug-in.
- creates realistic rippled water reflections.
a beveller, a dropshadow, a grey area, a halo, a lighting maker, a puddle, a shapecutter, a warper